Wednesday, January 16, 2013

And Baby Brother's Name Is......

Sadly I haven't kept up with the blog as I would have liked!  I always tell myself I am going to better at it!  Hopefully I will this time!
 
2013 is going to be an exciting year as we welcome our second child!  I am loving being pregnant with our little guy!  Other than some nausea in the first trimester, everything has gone perfectly!  We all love feeling him move around and watching my belly grow.  I am 27 weeks pregnant and can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone compared to my first.

Addison has been wanting to tell everyone what baby brother's name is so we thought we would let her tell!

 
BOSTON DEAN MOCK
 
We love the name Boston and Dean is Kyle's dad's middle name.  We can't wait to hold this precious boy in our arms!
 


2 comments:

Lynne Howard said...

How adorable!! I love the name!

NotablyNeurotic said...

I love that name! How sweet and meaningful! Can't wait to see newborn pics of little Boston floating around on Facebook in the upcoming months! Congrats, you guys! :)