Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas has arrived at the Mock House!!!

It was so much fun to decorate for Christmas with my husband this year! It took us a couple days to get it all done but I love our apartment all decorated for Christmas!

Oh the fun of putting the tree together!Looking pretty bareAll put together.... it's so huge in our little living room!Adding the lights, my mom has made me crazy and I couldn't just put a couple hundred on.....I put 2200 lights on our tree! But oh how it sparkles!!!Adding the ornaments... it was fun to do this with Kyle!I wanted us both to put the angel on top of the tree... so we used the self timer and I made a jump for it and we did it!!!!!There it is!!! Our first tree together as a married couple! Kyle didn't really care what colors our tree was so I picked pink and silver!We bought this ornament at Disney World on our honeymoon!!! I love it!I bought this when I saw the Lion King!
We are so thankful for our families and are blessed by all that God has done for us!
Baseball and pink! They help make the perfect tree!
Our stockings that I painted! I can't wait to have a fireplace to hang them on!
Our table even got a few decorations!
An up close shot of the centerpiece.
Outside looking into our apartment!
Jingle bells on the door!
It's okay to say Merry Christmas!The holidays are my favorite time of year! You get to spend lots of time with family and friends and decorate your home! But the best part is that we are celebrating our Lord's birth and all that He has done for us! Kyle and I are so blessed and are very thankful! Remember why we celebrate Christmas and never stop being thankful!

No comments: