Sunday, November 2, 2008

John McCain Rally!

On Thursday, Oct. 30, I (Amanda) was able to attend the McCain rally right here in Defiance. It had been 54 years since a candidate for president had been to Defiance. It was a neat experience and I'm glad I was able to be a part of it.

The secret service were everywhere. I guess it's better to be on the safe side.
They had this huge flag and a sign that read Country First. I surprised myself and actually got choked up seeing our flag and the sign. John McCain getting ready to speak.I personally hope that McCain is elected president. I fear what will happen to our country if that is not the outcome. Please pray that God's will is done in our country during this election.The Obama protestors that were there.My ticket and campaign buttons! A piece of history.

No comments: