Sunday, November 2, 2008

Date Day in Toledo

On Saturday Kyle took me to the Toledo Art Museum. We had a lot of fun admiring the paintings and sculptures. Here are a few pictures of our favorites.A beautiful chandelier! I want it in my home one day.
Rainy Day in Boston.....our favorite city!
One of Kyle's favorites from the day.
The Garden of Eden. It was beautiful painting.... definitely one of my favorites!
The coffin of Ta-Mit. It was really cool!
We ate lunch at the Museum Cafe. All of the sandwhiches were named after artists. I ordered the Da Vinci.
Kyle had the Warhol. They were very yummy.On our way home we stopped to get me a Sweet Tea. So good!
We also stopped at Rouche du Boute, a small park. It had a cool old broken down bridge that provided a good photo op.
I love taking pictures! Making memories!!!
The scenery was absolutely beautiful! God sure created an incredible earth!
We had a great day together! Date days/nights are so much fun and they give us another way to learn more about each other. Marriage sure is a wonderful thing!

No comments: