Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Welcome to the Man's Perspective

men are totally different from women. we all know this for a fact. people assume that most men enjoy marriage for the little "perks" that they weren't allowed to indulge in before they had the ring on their finger. i on the other hand, have found marriage to be an absolutely amazing experience. let me expand on this a bit.

never in my life did i ever feel that i couldnt live without someone until i met amanda. throughout our time dating, i fell in love with her more and more on a daily basis until it came to the point where i knew there was no way i could live the rest of my life without her in it. i had never felt that way before, and i never thought i could love her more than i did. but since we have been married, those feelings have expanded into something beyond my wildest imagination. Amanda has become a part of me. its kinda hard to explain, but if she isnt there with me, it just doesn't feel right. she is my other half, and its completely amazing to think about how God had paired us together long before either of us were born. God is an absolutely amazing father and savior, and i have way too much to say about him to type about in my first blog post.

so i think this concludes my first blog post. i will enlighten those of you reading this with future thoughts and feelings. i hope you enjoy this and i ll blog to you all later.

Kyle

3 comments:

About Brandon said...

Nice website!

Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

Brandon & Jennifer

Amanda Marie said...

write more write more!!!

amanda

jenny marvin mealy said...

I am so glad you got to go to WMCR. We have enjoyed that so much over the years. It is one of the things we miss most about Indiana. I am so happy for you guys.