Friday, February 20, 2009

Our First Married Valentine's Day

Our first married Valentine's day was a wonderful one! My amazing husband woke me up with a very sweet card, a new picture frame and two incredibly smelling candles. It was a nice surprise! I gave Kyle a card, the movie Jerry McGuire and Peanut Butter Twix. We thought it was great to finally be able to buy husband and wife cards! What a great way to start our day!


Our Valentine's picture that I put in my new frame! Oh how I love him!

My mom gave us a gift card for Olive Garden so we had a wonderful dinner in Fort Wayne! It was nice to be out of the house together! We talked about our relationship and how wonderful the past 7 months have been being married! Life is wonderful with my best friend!

This decadent Black Tie Mousse Cake was a great way to end our day of love! I look forward to many more holidays with my husband!

No comments: