Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Kyle!

Kyle turned 23 on January 5!!! We had his parents, brother and grandparents over for cake and presents! It was a great day!My handsome husband!

I made shrimp alfredo, one of Kyle's favorite meals, for his birthday dinner!

He loved it!

Blowing out all 23 candles! In one breath!

He got a new razor from his mom and dad!
A trimmer from Grandpa and Grandma Nagel.

I gave him a new watch! It was lots of fun celebrating his birthday and having family over to our home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda, just came across your blog! Looks like you guys are having fun and enjoying married life! Are you teaching now? Living in OH? What is Kyle doing? Hope you guys have been having fun! Neat blog!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Anne! Married life is incredible! I couldn't be happier. I read your blog every now and then also! I am subbing a little right now. I just interviewed for a job at a preschool so hopefully that works out. We are living in Defiance, OH until Kyle finds his career job in Sports Management. He is searching so hopefully we are blessed with that soon! Thanks for the comment!